FPS in Real Life 5 FPS in Real Life 5

Way too short

and it seemed quite similar to one of the other rlfps's, with the house. However, the shooting part got the job done, and the acting/ending was hilarious. "You will suffer, just like your father!" "Don't do it! NOOOO!" Haha. But I would have liked to have actually shot that guy myself. Overall, an okay job, but not as good as the previous games.

Ryu VS Scorpion Ryu VS Scorpion

Sorry, but this is bad.

Well, I can see that you put a lot of effort into this, since it's more interactive than most crap games on NG. But other than that, this was poorly thrown together. Where were the jumping sprites? Where were the walking sprites? Why were the moves the same when they jumped? Why was it so slow? This is not worth anyone's time. There's already been a few SF vs. MK games like these that suck. No need to make another. I see you have some potential, so make something better than this.

Terri Irwin's REVENGE Terri Irwin's REVENGE

Why does everyone hate you for this?

I don't think it was offensive. If anything, it's a good tribute. I mean, it's not like you're saying "Steve Irwin sucks," or something like that. I can see why people don't like this for the tombstone in the end, which was sick, but overall, I think this was meant to honor Steve. It kinda disgusts me that people are so immature that they rate this unfairly just because you use Terri as the character. I just think it should have been someone besides Terri, because that may be the only reason it's mildly offensive. In any case, something like this, which got daily 2nd place, should not be blammed either way.

For the game, I guess it was decent. It seemed like an ordinary shooting game to me, but with a crocodile that added a little flavor. It wasn't bad, but nothing new or interesting.

X-MEN:Trio Squad X-MEN:Trio Squad

Awesome

Very impressive. X-men rule. About time we got a good X-men game. Will there be a sequel?

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

OMG

I would pay good money to have this as a console game. Seriously. I'm addicted to this now. I hope someone realizes your talents and makes you a professional programmer, if you aren't one already.

SimPet SimPet

Nice try.

Why can't you buy food? Where do you get money? I'm impressed that you made a game like this, but the graphics were so poor and there were so many bugs in it that it just stunk. Do this over and make something great.

shazwoogle responds:

you have to work to get money then you can buy food

Scorpions quest! (old) Scorpions quest! (old)

Good job.

Although the gameplay was a little pointless, I really liked the fatalities and the end cinematic. It was pretty good.